The 5000m Track Challenge is pleased to announce that it will be incorporating the Leicestershire & Rutland AA 5000m Championships within the competition.
Track Challenge will consist of 12 paced races throughout the day and the quickest time will win; rather than there being one Leicestershire-only race.
If you want your time to count towards the Championships then you will need to pay an additional fee of £2 on the day of the event at registration.
Bronze, Silver, and Gold medals will be awarded for the 3 fastest times for both men and women in the following categories:
- Masters – at least 35 on day of competition
- Seniors – At least 20 on 31/12/2021
- U20 – at least 17 at midnight 31/8/2021 and under 20 at midnight on 31/12/2021
There are 3 levels of qualification. In order to compete you must either:
- Be born in Leicestershire or Rutland
- Resident in Leicestershire or Rutland for 9 months or more
- Member of the armed forces and based from Leicestershire or Rutland
If you have competed within the last 12 months for another county then you cannot take part.
Should you have any queries relating to the above, please contact the L&RAA County Secretary Alan Maddocks on firstname.lastname@example.org